No products in the cart.
Thule Ride Along Mini Childseat
Let your child see the world in a whole new way! This front child bike seat has an intuitive design for a safe, easy, and enjoyable ride.
Children – 1
Meets safety standards
5-point child safety harness
Weight capacity 15 kg
Age: 9 months – 3 years old
- Give your child maximum comfort and a safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness.
- Single-hand, adjustable foot straps and footrests are easy to use and adjust as a child grows.
- Mount/dismount the seat from your bike in seconds with the universal quick release bracket, fitting both normal and ahead stems.
- Be sure of correct mounting of the seat thanks to the safety indicator integrated in the quick release bracket.
- Quickly secure your child with the childproof safety buckle with large buttons.
- Your child can place their hands on the soft handle bar during the ride.
- Two color options with reversible, detachable, water-repellent, and machine-washable padding.
- Lock the seat to the bike with the Thule One-Key System (lock included).
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 3 years old, up to 33 lbs/15 kg.*Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.
- Meets stringent safety standards (DIN EN 14344). TÜV-approved.
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.