No products in the cart.
Thule Urban Glide 2
- Swivel front wheel for easy maneuverability, locks into place for jogging
- Ergonomic handlebar with a range of heights for parent’s comfort
- Rear suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Padded seat with vented top reclines to a near flat position for on-the-go naps
- One-handed compact fold for storing and transporting
- Large storage compartment with zippered water resistant cover
- Multi-position canopy for added protection with view-in roof port to see your child
Thule Urban Glide 2 is an all-round sports stroller with a sleek and lightweight design making it perfect for urban mobility or jogging on your favorite path.
Weight (approx.) – 14.5 kg
Folded dimensions (LxWxH) – 89 x 78.1 x 35.5
Children – 1 or 2
Meets safety standards
5-point child safety harness
Shoulder width 32 cm
Sitting height 53 cm
Weight capacity 45 kg
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.