No products in the cart.
Thule Round Trip Pro
Soft shell bike cases with integrated bike assembly stand makes traveling with your bike simple.
Length (in) – 49.5 in
Height (in) -35 in
Depth (in) – 11 in
Internal length – 49.5 in
Internal height – 35 in
Internal depth – 11.75 in
Weight (kg) – 8.6
- Integrated bike assembly stand doubles as a convenient bike holder and assembly stand making it easy to assemble and disassemble your bike.
- Integrated wheels and handles for easy transport and maneuverability.
- Lightweight and easy to store with folding side panels and collapsible frame.
- Rugged nylon shell expands around aluminum Click-Rail to protect bike during transport
- Thru axle adapters for 15mm and 20mm axles included
- Nylon wheel bags prevent frame and wheel contact.
- Durable and removable side panels protect the bike
- For road, mountain and cyclocross bikes up a 46″ / 116.8 cm wheelbase
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.