No need for time triallists and triathletes to choose a shifter position – with Di2 multiple shift controls are possible. Use Dual Control levers on the base bars and satellite controls on aero extensions. The controls work together – shift from base bars or in the aero position, instantly.
Shimano Di2 TT Shifter R671
- Shimano Di2 11 speed compatible
- Attaches to aero bar ends
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
- SW-R671 2-button TT/Tri shifter set have 600mm length built-in E-tube wires, controls front and rear derailleurs
- NOTE: Not compatible with Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shimano is the bicycle gear components global leader from comfort to performance. Shimano components account for about 50% of the components used on all the bikes manufactured today. Shimano’s component range includes cranksets,brakes, wheels and pedals for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes. Shimano also makes high quality, performance cycling clothing and footwear.