Shimano’s Wireless unit is a small transmitter that allows pairing of your Di2 system to Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled devices. It unlocks the full potential of your Di2 system, allowing it to wirelessly link with your phone, tablet or compatible cycling computer. Paired with a head unit or cycling computer, the EW-WU111 will wirelessly relay critical information about your Di2 shifting system. Gear position, battery life and more will be available at a glance and keeping you in the know when it come to your electronic shift system. Paired with a Bluetooth-ready phone or tablet, you will be able to reprogram and perform system checks of your Di2 system on the fly with Shimano’s E-Tube Project App, available for Android and Apple devices. We recommend the EW-WU111 to anyone looking to unlock the full potential of the Shimano Di2 system.
Shimano WU111 Wireless Unit
- E-tube Di2 D-FLY inline data transmission wireless unit
- Wireless Protocol: ANT private, Bluetooth® LE (wireless)
- Internal chip enables system wireless functionality of Bluetooth components and wireless connection to E
- Allows information to be sent wirelessly via ANT+ private network to compatible cycle computers
- Tube Project mobile software
- Information can be displayed and recorded about gear position and ratio, derailleur adjustment and Di2 battery level
- Clean integration and installation with E-tube system
- The Shimano TL-EW02 Di2 Wire Plug tool is required for connecting or removing E-tube Di2 wires
- Click here for compatible chart
NOTE: Price exclude installation / E-tube configuration cost. Requires updated BT-DN110 internal seatpost battery or BM-DN100 External Battery Mount for proper Bluetooth functionality. Compatible for Dura Ace Di2 9070 or Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 or and above only.
In stockInclusive 6% GST