No products in the cart.
Specialized Phenom Pro
The Phenom Pro is a mountain bike saddle that’s designed with our Adaptive Edge base construction, allowing the outer edge to conform to your body for a near-custom fit. Lightweight and expertly tuned for stiffness and efficiency, the Phenom features a rounded, anti-snag tail, and the perfect amount of padding for mountain riding.
- Size 143mm / Weight 193g
- Size 155mm / Weight 205g
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
- Patented Body Geometry Design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology adapts to your body for a near-custom fit and all-day comfort.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedaling efficiency and mobility while moving ‘on and off’ the saddle.
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort on longer rides.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.