No products in the cart.
Specialized Myth Sport
The Women's Myth Sport is ideal for anyone who is getting into mountain biking and needs the optimal blend of strength and comfort. The broad, flat shape allows for added control, while low-friction material on the nose and tail makes moving on and off the saddle stress free. It also features ultra-strong steel rails, and some our Women's Body Geometry hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 for added support.
- Size 143mm / Weight 319g
- Size 155mm / Weight 329g
- Size 168mm / Weight 338g
- Women’s Body Geometry cutout is scientifically tested and ergonomically designed.
- Lightweight PU foam, tuned specifically for women, is supportive and plush.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedaling efficiency and mobility while moving ‘on and off’ the saddle.
- Light and super-durable steel rails.
- Level 3 padding: Extra padding for increased vibration dampening.
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.