- Women’s Body Geometry cutout is scientifically tested and ergonomically designed.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell features women’s tuning for all-day riding efficiency.
- Thicker, super-lightweight padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight and durable Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning.=
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
Specialized Oura Comp
Performance and comfort are two words that aren’t often found together, but the alloy-railed, Oura Comp saddle proves you don’t have to sacrifice one to get the other. It’s a race-ready saddle, curved and contoured to put you in a position that offers optimal power transfer as you’re putting in efforts. With its narrow nose and thicker padding with Gel inserts, the Oura provides comfort on long rides while the women’s Body Geometry cutout reduces pressure on soft tissue. End result? You can plan those weekend adventures or get ready to drop the hammer on the group with equal confidence.
- Size 143mm / Weight 261g
- Size 155mm / Weight 269g
- Size 168mm / Weight 278g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.