Able to take a lot. The SHIMANO Ultegra PD-R8000 SPD-SL pedals are too good to simply rest your foot on them and ride off. The wide pedals are made from carbon composite material and come with a stainless steel platform. They not only run smoothly but are also very wide to guarantee good load distribution and excellent power transfer. The bearings of the 248 g pedals impress with high durability.
Shimano PD-R8000 Carbon
- Wide and stiff SPD-SL pedal set
- Wide platform made from stainless steel for maximum power transfer
- Axle made of nickel-CroMo-steel
- Triple bearing system for smooth running
- 2 ball bearings and 1 especially wide needle bearing
- Wide bearing distance for even load distribution
- Adjustable release tension
- Material: carbon composite pedal body, injection moulded
- Weight: approx. 248 g (pair)
- 1 pair
- Include SH-11 SPD-SL Cleat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shimano is the bicycle gear components global leader from comfort to performance. Shimano components account for about 50% of the components used on all the bikes manufactured today. Shimano’s component range includes cranksets,brakes, wheels and pedals for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes. Shimano also makes high quality, performance cycling clothing and footwear.