No products in the cart.
With an incredibly stiff and lightweight carbon shell, carbon rails, two available widths, and thin padding, the S-Works Toupé is fine-tuned for high-intensity riding. Plus, its patented Body Geometry shape gives the perfect support for explosive efforts.
- Size 143mm / Weight 155g
- Size 155mm / Weight 165g
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- FACT™ carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails.
- Low friction panels on the nose improve pedaling efficiency.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.