With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option — it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-5.2 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). With a range of 2-14Nm, the TW-5.2 is designed for the lower torque settings that a shop or consumer would use for proper seat post, seat clamp and handlebar / stem applications. Comes with its own protective case.
Park Tool Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
- 2–14 Newton meter range (18–124 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 3/8″ drive
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 22.9cm (9″)
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.