- Automatically positions your bike when you secure it, thanks to the uniquely designed frame holder and wheel tray.
- Quick and easy bike securing – the torque limiter dial controls the force going into the bike frame with a clear sign of correct mounting.
- Pressure is spread via large, soft claw pads that adapt to your bike’s frame tubes – minimizing the risk of frame damage.
- Safe mounting – your bike is prevented from falling thanks to the claw’s extended lower jaw.
- Stable wheels – firmly fixed in smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal quick-release wheel straps.
- Easy, tool-free interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other.
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- T-track adapters (20x20mm) are included for mounting on Thule WingBar Edge, Thule WingBar, Thule SlideBar, and Thule AeroBar.
- Fulfills the City Crash norm.
Thule Proride Carrier
Upright bike carrier for the quickest, most convenient mounting – for bikes up to 20 kg.
- Load capacity 20 kg
- Weight 4.2 kg
- Fits round frame dimensions 22-80 mm
- Fits maximum oval frame dimensions 80×100 mm
- Fits maximum wheel dimensions 3″
- Thru-axle compatible
- Fits roof racks with 20×20 mm T-tracks
- Fits roof racks with 24×30 mm T-tracks Adapter Required: Thule T-track Adapter 889-1
- Fits SquareBar Adapter Required: Thule ProRide SquareBar Adapter
- One Key System compatible
- Model number 598
Note: Images are for illustration purposes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.