No products in the cart.
Thule Ride Along Childseat
Thule RideAlong delivers on smart design innovations resulting in an intuitive, safe and easy-to-use rear child bike seat, taking your daily commutes or family bike adventures to the next level.
Note: For 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 22 kg / Color: Grey (image is just for illustration purposes)
- Adjustable padded harness to provide maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit.
- DualBeam suspension system absorbs road shock to ensure a smooth, comfortable ride for the child.
- One-hand tilt function of up to 20 degrees, allows for five different reclining options.
- Single-hand adjustable foot straps and foot rests allow for convenience and flexibility as a child grows.
- Universal quick release bracket allows seat to mount/dismount from bike in seconds and is compatible with most bike frames (27.2-40mm diameter round frames and maximum 40x55mm oval frames).
- Childproof safety buckle with large buttons quickly secures child
- Detachable, water-repellent padding is machine washable and reversible, offering two color options.
- Built-in reflector and safety light attachment point provides added visibility.
- Lockable with Thule One-Key System (lock included).
- Meets international safety standards.
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.