No products in the cart.
Thule Commuter Pannier
An ideal choice for bike commuters, this waterproof pannier features innovative hardware, integrated light pockets and a laptop sleeve.
Length (in) : 15.7 in
Height (in) : 23.2 in
Depth (in) : 5.5 in
Volume (cu) : 1098 cu in
Weight (lb) : 1.5 lb
Waterproof : IPX5
* NOTE : Sold in singles. Light sold separately.
- Vanishing hardware system flips away when carried off the bike to provide maximum carrying comfort.
- Attachment system is easy to use, secure and vibration-free.
- Exterior translucent pockets allow safety light to be used and stored in one convenient location.
- Waterproof, roll-top design keeps contents dry.
- Laptop sleeve holds up to a 15″ computer.
- Reflective strips increase visibility.
- Compression straps keep contents securely in place.
- Integrated grab handle and detachable messenger-style strap allow for multiple carrying options.
- Universal fit on either side of the bike.
- Fits best on Thule racks, but will work on virtually any bike rack.
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.