No products in the cart.
Thule Pack ‘n Pedal Tote
Urban style bike bags inspired by re-usable totes. Easily transformed into a carry bag with comfortable handles or shoulder strap.
Length (in) 7.8 in
Height (in) 15.7 in
Depth (in) 11.8 in
Volume (liter) 26
Weight (kg) 1.27 kg
Waterproof Water resistant
Miscellaneous Sold in singles. Light sold separately.
- Wide-mouth opening allows for larger items to fit easily inside.
- Vanishing hardware system flips away when carried off the bike to provide maximum carrying comfort.
- Attachment system is easy to use, secure and vibration-free.
- Exterior translucent pockets allow safety light to be used and stored in one convenient location.
- Side stash pocket stores small items.
- Reflective strips increase visibility.
- Integrated grab handles and detachable shoulder strap allow for multiple carrying options.
- Universal fit on either side of the bike.
- Fits best on Thule racks, but will work on virtually any bike rack.
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.