- 3 LEDs (300 lm)
- Highly visible during daytime
- 300 degree visibility
- Long rear beam projection
- OptiCube™ lens technology
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- 4 modes *Charging time: 3h
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.)
- New seat post bracket SP-15 which fits contemporary (kammtail) aero seatpost
- Snap System™
Pumping out an attention-grabbing 300 lumens with OptiCube™ lens technology, the versatile ViZ300 stands out with the power of Daytime Hyperflash™ mode and the friendliness of Group Ride mode.
Run Time : 5H (High mode) – Max. 10H (hyper flash)
Lumens : 30 – 300
CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors to cyclists in the world. Founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye has always been a leader in innovation and technology.
In 1964, CatEye created the first flashing lamp for bicycles. CatEye went on to create the very first bicycle head lamp using white LEDs in 2001. The company is truly a world leader in lens and reflector technology. CatEye's first cycle computer was released in 1981. Now we offer a full range of computers to meet the demands of cyclists around the globe. Always at the cutting edge of technology, we were among the first companies to integrate altimeter, heart rate, and cadence technology into cycle computers.
All Cateye products purchased are cover 2 YEARS WARRANTY by Cateye (JP) with a prove of purchase at USJ CYCLES in-store or online store.