- Easily adjustable snap-on fastener for quick mounting of the fork.
- Also for bikes equipped with disc brakes and 20mm thru axles (adapter included).
- Quick-release strap for rear wheel (adjustable for different wheel sizes).
- The maximum allowed weight per bike is 17 kg.
- This carrier is pre-assembled, no tools are required.
- Lockable – bike to bike carrier, bike carrier to load carrier (locks included).
- T-track adapters (20x20mm) are included for mounting on Thule WingBar Edge, Thule WingBar, Thule SlideBar, and Thule AeroBar.
- Fulfills the City Crash norm.
- Not suitable for bikes with carbon frames. To carry a bike with a carbon frame, please use the Thule Sprint XT fork mount bike rack.
Thule Outride Carrier
The sleek, light and convenient fork mount bike carrier for the professional look and feel.
- Load capacity 17 kg
- Weight 2.5 kg
- Fits maximum wheel dimensions 3″
- Thru-axle compatible (Thule 15 mm Thru-axle Adapter)
- Fits roof racks with 20×20 mm T-tracks
- Fits roof racks with 24×30 mm T-tracks Adapter Required: Thule T-track Adapter 889-3
- Fits SquareBar
- One Key System compatible
- Model: 561
Note: Images are for illustration purposes
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.