By re-examining every aspect of previous Dura-Ace SPD-SL pedals, Shimano was able to save 24.5g with the new 9100 pedals while still providing legendary SPD efficiency, stability and durability. They feature hollow cleat bolts and an open layout for efficient power transfer and excellent stability.
Shimano Dura Ace SPD-SL Clipless Pedals
THE LIGHTEST, MOST EFFICIENT DURA-ACE PEDAL EVER CREATED
- SPD-SL PD-9010 (NEW)
- Durable injection molded carbon composite body.
- Extra wide platform.
- Durable stainless steel helps reducing flex and pedal body wear.
- Smooth 3-bearing axle: 2-ball; 1-wide roller bearing.
- Wide bearing placement provides stability and uniform load distribution.
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings.
- SM-SH12 (front-center-pivoting) included.
- Profile: Road / TT / Race
- approx. 234g (pair)
Out of stock
Shimano is the bicycle gear components global leader from comfort to performance. Shimano components account for about 50% of the components used on all the bikes manufactured today. Shimano’s component range includes cranksets,brakes, wheels and pedals for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes. Shimano also makes high quality, performance cycling clothing and footwear.