No products in the cart.
Dahon QIX D8
Qix D8 is a 20″ version with a larger seating position and riding range. Vertical folding technology allows the Qix D8 to roll directly into a folded position with the minimum of effort and time. A rear carrier with in-built guide wheel lets it roll easily along when folded.
- Frame: Flush Vertical Hinge Qix Arc using Dalloy Tubing, Forged BB Struts
- Fork: Lightweight and Responsive Dalloy , w/ Integrated Crown
- Handle Post: Dahon Forged Aluminum Radius-V
- Drivetrain: 8 Speed SRAM X5
- Brakes: Smooth & Powerful V-Brakes
- Wheel Size 20″
- Folded Size 83 x 36 x 66cm
- Weight 11.8 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
image credit to Dahon JP (Akibo)
Dahon started the revolution of their day with the worlds first folding bicycle small enough to fit under a train seat. 220+ patents and 30 years of quiet evolution and genius technologies later, Dahon is the leader in folding bike technology. Changing the way people around the world get from “A” to “B”.