A responsive, lightweight Dalloy aluminum frame and fast rolling 451mm paired spoke wheelset will handle any terrain and keep up with any peloton. Dual pivot brakes and a Shimano derailleur give ultimate control and performance. A Mu SL11 is right at home on famous climbs or riverside bike paths.
Dahon MU SL11
- Wheel Size : 451
- Weight : 12.1 kg (26.7 lbs)
- Folded Size : 66 x 32 x 82cm (26” x 12.6” x 32.3”)
- Model No : PDA014
- Frame : Dalloy Sonus Tubeset with，Lattice Forged Hinge and V-Clamp Technology
- Fork : Lightweight and Responsive Dalloy Aluminum, w/ Integrated Crown
- Gear set: Shimano RD-5800 11-Speed Rear Derailleur, shifter SL-RS700
- Wheels : 451mm Formula Xero with Sealed Bearings Hubs
- Brakes : Promax Dual Pivot Alloy Calliper Brakes
- Rider Height : 145-190cm (4’9″-6’3″)
- Max Weight rider : 105kg (231 lbs)
Out of stock
Colour or size is subject to availability
SKU: B1000124 Category: Folding Bikes
Dahon Folding Bikes
image credit to Dahon JP (Akibo)
Dahon Folding Bikes MalaysiaDahon started the revolution of their day with the worlds first folding bicycle small enough to fit under a train seat. 220+ patents and 30 years of quiet evolution and genius technologies later, Dahon is the leader in folding bike technology. Changing the way people around the world get from "A" to "B".
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.