60 mm: the essence of aerodynamics.
- The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration: at wind angles between 10° and 20°, a situation that accounts for 80% of time on the saddle, this wheel is unequalled when it comes to overcoming drag.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub and the special design of the flanges decrease the frontal area of the component reducing airflow turbulence.
- The 24-spoke pattern, along with their elliptical cross section, results in a far superior drag reduction.
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees 50% greater smoothness than standard bearings.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to fit either a clincher tyre or to opt for a tubeless tyre and benefit from the lowest rolling resistance
- The 19 mm inner width enables you to fit 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
Choose aero… but make it Campagnolo
- The 60 mm profile allows the transfer of all the benefits of aerodynamic optimisation that can’t be achieved with lower profiles.
- The wheel structure enables minimal energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- A 60 mm profile with a wheelset weight of 1,590 g makes it the perfect ally to win sprint finishes, circuit races, time trials and cycling sections in triathlons.
- 24 steel elliptical-aero cross section spokes in the front, G3 pattern
- 24 steel elliptical-aero cross section spokes in the rear, G3 pattern
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Campagnolo body (optional)_
- HG11 body
- XDR body (optional)
- 1.590 g
- Campagnolo 10/11/12s cassette
- Shimano / SRAM 10/11s cassette
- SRAM 12s cassette
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- Hub O.L.D.: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- Axle material: aluminium
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system with ceramic balls
- Profile height: 60 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 60/26,1 mm
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Water transfer graphics
- Clincher tyres
- Tubeless tyres
- The Bora™ WTO™ 60 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked using electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single
- Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- 44 mm tubeless valve
- 40 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal – User manual