Ritchey Classic C220
- Material: 3D forged 2014 alloy body
- 4 x 4mm coated CrMo steel forward-facing faceplate bolts
- 2 x 4mm coated CrMo steel offset steer tube clamp bolts
- Compatible with all 31.8 bars
- Press-fit clamp design installs and removes like a standard stem
- Angle: 6 degree / 84 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8”
- Faceplate Width: 42mm
- HP silver finish
- 121g (110mm)
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The company is well-known for its technical merits through attention to detail during the product design phase, combine with rigorous fatigue testing, resulting in high-quality, road and mountain bike components. Under its Fit Logic philosophy, Ritchey Design offers a wide range of “cockpit” components (handlebars, stems seatposts, and headsets) that help riders custom fit their bikes for a more efficient and comfortable ride.