No products in the cart.
Shimano STI-R785 Di2 Disc Brake set
Designed for all day riding comfort, durable and dependable performance.
- Shimano Ultegra level ST-R785 right & left hydraulic Di2 STI levers with reach & free-stroke adjustment
- Shimano XT Lever BR-R785 F & R Hydraulic calipers with Icetech finned pads
- Rotors and Adaptors not included
- Assembly & bleeding required
- Include – BH59-SS 1000mm front hose, 1700mm rear, 50cc Fluid x 2
- Exclude – E-tube wire cables
Made in Japan
All the latest technology with the Shimano R785 Road/CX Di2 STI lever and disc brake caliper set. Electronic shifting and disc brakes are revolutionizing how we ride our road bikes and
Shimano is leading the charge. These integrated levers will operate any of Shimano’s Di2 (11 speed) electronic front and rear derailleurs while hydraulic reservoirs are built-in to activate its disc brakes. All the hose and hydraulic fluid needed to set up the brakes is included however, disc rotors and wiring for the Di2 electronic shifting is not.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shimano is the bicycle gear components global leader from comfort to performance. Shimano components account for about 50% of the components used on all the bikes manufactured today. Shimano’s component range includes cranksets,brakes, wheels and pedals for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes. Shimano also makes high quality, performance cycling clothing and footwear.