No products in the cart.
Enduro BB30 Adaptor (Shimano)
- Weight: 43 grams per pair
- Made of aluminum
- Adapts BB30 and Pressfit 30 bottom brackets to fit 24mm crank spindles
- Not compatible with SRAM GXP cranks
With all the different bottom bracket standards available these days it’s easy to get confused on what fits what. Instead of worrying about getting new cranks for your new BB30 frame, you can swap your 7900 cranks over with the Enduro BB30 adapters. Made in the USA of quality aluminum, the Enduro adapters are more refined than other brands’ adapters and will precisely fit all 24mm spindle cranks including Shimano, FSA, and Rotor.
20 Years of Bearing Expertise
Since 1996, Enduro Ceramic Bearings has worked closely with frame, fork and component manufacturers in the bicycle industry to ensure we provide the best ceramic bearing or seal for every application. Successful collaboration with component fabricators has helped Enduro Bearings develop the following unique design features.
- Nitrogen Steel ball bearing races
- MAX type (oversized) ball bearings to increase capacity and bearing life
- Unique Angular Contact (A/C) bearing design to better distribute load capacity
- Black Oxide coating to protect against rust
- Silicon Nitride Ceramic to decrease weight and reduce friction
- Development of special greases for the highest performance
- Silicone seals reduce friction and increase performance
- Polyurethane fork wipers for ultimate sealing performance