Some people just like to go fast, really fast. If that’s what gets you going, we’ve got your bike—in a nice portable package so you can get your speed fix no matter where you are.
Tern Verge X20
- Tern Verge, hydroformed 7005-Al w/ smooth TIG welding Frame
- Hydroformed Tarsus™ fork with room for internal cable routing
- SRAM XO + SRAM Force™ drivetrain for surgically precise shifts
- FSA SL-K carbon crankset for stiffness and minimal extra weight
- Kinetix™ Pro X wheels with straight-pull spokes and smooth-rolling hubs
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- Max Rider weight: 101kg
- Wheel size: 20
- Fold size: 42 x 77 x 71 cm
In stockInclusive 6% GST
Tern Bikes Malaysia
Tern Bikes (Malaysia) – We’re developing a sustainable future based on a fundamental philosophy that the bicycle – the ultimate high-efficiency folding bicycle – is core to that goal. Every path we pursue can be traced to this single, simple basis.
We construct Tern folding bikes with an aim to changing the world. Or at least the way that people get around. Our folding bikes bring together all the things people need to drive less and ride more.
We picked our company after a small, lightweight bird that mates for life and holds the world record for the longest migration.
PROTECTING OUR PLANET
A commitment to sustainability is goal to who we are. We craft our folding bikes to be serviceable rather than land-fillable. And we are constantly finding for methods to reduce our impact, like reducing bike packaging, specifying recycled cardboard, and minimising use of harmful chemicals like chromium.