The Verge X18 may look small but you won’t know it when you’re in the saddle. From the cockpit through the drivetrain to the ultra-strong 20 in Kinetix™ Pro X Aero wheels, the Verge X18 delivers a complete road bike experience in a bike that fits under your desk.
Tern Verge X18
- Tern Verge, Hydroformed 7005-Al w/ smooth TIG welding frame
- Hydroformed Tarsus™ fork with room for internal cable routing
- Kinetix™ Pro X drop bars with Shimano Sora 2×9 STI
- Shimano Capreo Rear hub for an extra-small rear cassette (and 28 – 109 gear inches)
- Shimano Ultegra Rear derailleur for precise shifting
- Kinetix Pro X Aero rims with patented Rolf Paired Spoke design
- Bladed spokes and near-frictionless American Classic front hub
- Folds compactly in 30 seconds for storage and transport
- Max Rider weight: 101kg
- Wheel size: 20
- Fold size: 42 x 77 x 71 cm
Tern Bikes Malaysia
Tern Bikes (Malaysia) – We’re developing a sustainable future based on a fundamental philosophy that the bicycle – the ultimate high-efficiency folding bicycle – is core to that goal. Every path we pursue can be traced to this single, simple basis.
We construct Tern folding bikes with an aim to changing the world. Or at least the way that people get around. Our folding bikes bring together all the things people need to drive less and ride more.
We picked our company after a small, lightweight bird that mates for life and holds the world record for the longest migration.
PROTECTING OUR PLANET
A commitment to sustainability is goal to who we are. We craft our folding bikes to be serviceable rather than land-fillable. And we are constantly finding for methods to reduce our impact, like reducing bike packaging, specifying recycled cardboard, and minimising use of harmful chemicals like chromium.