The Verge X11 brings three technological leaps to Tern bikes: 451 wheels, T-Tuned™ geometry, and hyper-wide 1x drivetrains. It’s the no-holds-barred Verge, with hand-built Kinetix™ Pro X wheels, a carbon fiber crankset, optional mirror finish, and a monster 10-42 tooth cassette for steep climbs and spirited descents. Ride one and understand why we call it Light Speed.
Tern Verge X11
- Ultra light for speed and portability
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned™ geometry
- Folds in 10 seconds or less—put it in the car to fast forward to the good part of the ride
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- SRAM’s revolutionary 1x drivetrain—light, compact, and incredibly versatile
- Chock full of special details like anodized blue accents, straight-pull spokes, and custom-built wheel hub
- Max Rider weight: 105kg
- Fold size: 38 x 80 x 74 cm
- Color: Black only
Tern Bikes Malaysia
Tern Bikes (Malaysia) – We’re developing a sustainable future based on a fundamental philosophy that the bicycle – the ultimate high-efficiency folding bicycle – is core to that goal. Every path we pursue can be traced to this single, simple basis.
We construct Tern folding bikes with an aim to changing the world. Or at least the way that people get around. Our folding bikes bring together all the things people need to drive less and ride more.
We picked our company after a small, lightweight bird that mates for life and holds the world record for the longest migration.
PROTECTING OUR PLANET
A commitment to sustainability is goal to who we are. We craft our folding bikes to be serviceable rather than land-fillable. And we are constantly finding for methods to reduce our impact, like reducing bike packaging, specifying recycled cardboard, and minimising use of harmful chemicals like chromium.