Developed to be aero, the optmized design of stem and handlebar guarantees a perfect integration with the bike. Alanera features the full internal cable routing when mounted on D-shape forks or DCR compatible frames. Special headset spacers provide the channels for the housing cables. Spacers are designed with slits that let them pull open, they can be added or removed to get the fit right without having to remove all cables. The rhm shape guarantees a very compact reach and drop for a fast change from the shifters to the drops. A special aero topcap, headset spacers & topcover and a Garmin® bike mount complete the accessories line.
Deda Alanera Integrated Carbon Handlebar
- Shape: RHM Rapid Hand Movement
- Material: Ud full carbon construction
- Fork steerer: 1 1/8″ (28.6mm)
- Angle: 82°
- Reach: 75mm
- Drop: 130mm
- Finish: Polish on Black (POB)
- Sizes 42 cm: 90mm (ALADCRPOB090X42), 100mm (ALADCRPOB100X42),
- Measurement: handlebar width: outside-outside x stem length
- Weight: 350g (based on a 110×42 size)
- Included accessories: aero topcap, headset spacers and topcover for headtube 56mm & 46mm, Garmin® bike mount for 500&800 series
- Other accessories: Available as accessories the mount for Garmin®1000, Bryton® (Aero60), Polar® (v650&m450), SRM® PC8 and Wahoo. Campagnolo® EPS unit mount available as spare part.
Note: Compatible with full internal cable routing (2 brake cables & electric shifting wire) and external cable routing. Width of the handle measured from end to end of the drop bar.