The family of carbon aero wheels is further enhanced with the 45 mm profile, designed to appeal to a broader customer base. The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider. Aerodynamic hubs and ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system in the hubs themselves: every design choice has been made with a view to optimizing performance.
The 19 mm internal width of the rim enables tyres of 23mm, 25mm and 28mm to be fitted. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed by the Campagnolo AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) technology, which ensures safe, modular braking in all weather conditions.
- 24 steel spokes in the front elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- 24 steel spokes in the rear elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB ceramic cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 130 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 45 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 45/26,5 mm Internal diameter of rim: 19 mm
- Water Transfer graphic
The Bora™ WT0 45 Disc wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- 35 mm tubeless valve
- 35 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal – User manual
There are no reviews yet.