The Tiramic versions utilise solid ceramic balls with titanium coated bearing surfaces for smooth running, these are lighter than steel balls and proven to offer less transmission resistance. 103g/set
– Assembled with #6805R bearing (24 x 37 x 7 mm) for precise crank / spindle fit
– Dual lip, labyrinth low-friction rubber seals for better water resistance
– CNC forged aluminium cups
– Shimano compatible
– BSA 1.37″ x 24T to fit 68 / 73 mm shell
– Equipped with Tiramic bearings
There are no reviews yet.