No products in the cart.
Our patented welding technology allows for new levels of performance in weight, stiffness and compliance. By hydroforming the weld joints where more material is needed ,the rest of the tubes can be much thinner resulting in lighter weights and stronger bonds. Pretty smart.
ELEMENT OF COMFORT
Typically aluminum isn’t exactly comfortable. By employing a butted tube design, excess material has been moved out of low-stress areas where it’s not needed allowing engineers to create a natural compliance in the frame tubes. What does all this mean? Less abuse on your body and a smoother ride.
More material has been focused in the areas that matter. By bolstering the bottom bracket and headtube areas we’ve been able to create incredibly stiff frames that react to rider input instantaneously.
This frame is designed by a team of alloy frame design expert.Chuck Teixeira and Chris D’Aluisio are used to pioneering the cycling industry. With decades of experience building and developing bikes between the two of them it isn’t just carbon that gets all the glory. By developing advances like Smartweld technology and innovative tube shaping methods, Chuck and Chris are making sure alloy’s future is brighter than ever.
- FRAME – Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/ D’Aluisio Smartweld SL Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB
- FORK – Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, 1-3/8″ lower bearing
- HEADSET – 1-1/8″ upper, 1-3/8” lower, steel bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
- BOTTOM BRACKET – Hope, BB30
- SEATPOST – Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER – Alloy, 31.6mm
- Size (top tube length, cm) : 49, 52, 54, 56, 58
- Color: Black Red, Polished Red
Price at RM 4,123 (incl. GST)
Frame sizing chart:
For more D’Aluisio Smart Welding.Visit Us
* specifications subject to change without prior notice