The all-new Trek Madone SLR brings the ultimate race bike platform to the next level of performance with road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, a slider on the top tube that allows you to fine-tune the amount of compliance in your frame. Race-worthy parts and wheels, hydraulic disc brakes, endless adjustment options, and our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon make it the right choice for anyone who wants to add more trophies and medals to their collection. It’s aero, light, smooth, and ridiculously fast. Visit our shop now for more info!
Trek Madone SLR Frameset (Project One version)
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
- H1.5 Fit Geometry (Aero race optimal geometry)
- Madone KVF full carbon disc fork, 12mm thru-axle
- Seatpost : Madone aero carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 25mm offset, 160mm length (short)
- Handle : Trek Madone adjustable aero VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, invisible cable routing, 420mm width
- Stem : Trek Madone aero, invisible cable routing, 7 degree, 100mm length
- Include Enduro Ceramic Zero (BB2437) Bearings
- Frame size : 52 (168 – 175cm height riders)
- 2.57kg (Inclusive carbon handle, carbon stem, carbon seat mask)
- Made in Taiwan / Paint worked in USA / Limited life-time warranty
NOTE: Image above for illustration purposes. Sold Frameset only. Color may differ from actual unit
*sizing chart is just a guideline to get a right frame size, we encourage customer to visit the store to check a correct frame sizing. If rider height fall in between two frame sizes, rider can prefer to get a smaller size among the two frame size options.