The Clutch is a clear expression of the Roji design spirit: minimal yet functional urban bikes. It’s designed in Japan, and it comes in a range of sizes from 42 to 58 cm. Small bikes are built around 650c wheels, while big bikes are built around 700c. That means it looks balanced and handles comfortably, no matter the frame size. With semi-aero tubing, and urban riser bars, it’s ready for any and all city riding.
– 650c wheels on small bikes, and 700c wheels on large bikes, for optimized geometry
– Optional basket and fenders for all-weather cargo-carrying
– Alloy semi-aero tubing for aggressive urban riding
– 1 × 8 Altus drivetrain for versatile simplicity
– A wide range of colors and options
480cm (Rider height: 150-175cm)
510cm (Rider height: 165-175cm)