The Rip is designed in the spirit of functional minimalism. With sleek deep-v rims and sharply angled frame tubes, the Rip cuts a clean line through the city. With riser handlebars it’s easy to maneuver through urban canyons. With a simple 1x drivetrain, it has all the gears you need, but nothing more, from the back alleys of Osaka to San Francisco’s Market Street.
- 650c wheels on small bikes, and 700c wheels on large bikes, for optimized geometry
- Smooth welded aero-edge tubing for a bold and aggressive ride
- Internal cable routing for clean body-lines
- 1 × 8 Claris drivetrain for versatile simplicity
- ‘Capsule Collections’ for unique limited-edition variants
There are no reviews yet.