Streamlined for speed, sculpted for comfort
Aeolus RSL brings comfort, power, and speed to cyclists looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into more aero positions. The Race Shop Limited design was developed with racers of Trek Factory Racing using uber-light carbon rails and shell that meld together with minimal padding for a saddle that looks fast as it rides. A shorter overall length, wider nose, and full cut-out eliminates soft-tissue pressure.
- Race Shop Limited design was developed for the needs of Trek Factory Racing
- Short profile provides targeted support for any gender rider in an aero riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Carbon shell and oversized carbon rails keep it uber-light and ultra-comfortable
- Minimal bonded padding shaves weight and creates a sleek, high-end aesthetic
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure and avoid soft-tissue compression
Q: What’s the difference between Aeolus Comp vs Elite vs Pro and RSL?
A: Aeolus Comp features steel rails and Comp-level trim that provides additional padding for entry-level comfort.
A: Aeolus Elite features a lightweight shell with Austenite rails that are lighter and stronger than hollow titanium.
A: Aeolus Pro features a lightweight carbon-reinforced shell that balances weight, strength, and compliance with oversized 7x10mm carbon rails.
A: Aeolus RSL features a full OCLV carbon shell that melds with oversized carbon rails to keep it uber-light and ultra-comfortable. The RSL-level trim also uses minimally bonded padding to shave weight and create a sleek, high-end aesthetic.
There are no reviews yet.