Makashima Industrial founded in Japan in 1946, from manufacturing aircraft parts they switched to bicycle pedals, certified as the first JIS approved bicycle pedal factory in japan.
- 1943 Started manufacturing aircraft parts
- 1946 Switched to manufacturing bicycle pedals
- 1949 Founded MIKASHIMA INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD.
- 1956 Certified as the first JIS approved bicycle pedal factory in Japan
- 1971 Honored by the Minister of International Trade and Industry for our contribution to exports
- 1976 Started automobile parts processing
- 1989 Built a new headquarters/factory building
- 1998 Introduced various press machines and welding facilities
- 2004 Acquired ISO 9001 : 2000 certification
- 2005 Installed more welding facilities, Upgraded heat treatment, polishing and inspection facilities
- 2007 Introduced high-frequency heat treatment machine, installed more press machines
- 2008 Upgraded fully-automated pedal assembly machine