No products in the cart.
Topeak Mini 20 Pro
- Functions 23
- Allen Wrenches 2-L/2.5/3 (2 each)
- Torx® Wrenches T10/T25
- Spoke Wrenches 14g/15g/ Mavic M7/ Shimano Compatible
- Chain Tool Cast CrMo Steel
- Chain Hook Stainless Steel Wire
- Tire Levers Super Hard Anodized*
- *The metal tire lever is designed for durability and for emergency use only
- Screw Drivers #2 Phillips/ Flat Head
- Bottle Opener Hardened Steel/ with Spoke Holder
- Chain Pin Tool Chain Pin Breaker
- Tool Material Hardened Steel
- Body Forged Aluminum
- Bag Material Neoprene
- Size (L x W x H) 7.6 x 4.2 x 1.8 cm
- 151 g
- Made in Taiwan
The Mini 20 Pro is a precision built, 23 function mini tool designed to handle any road or trailside repair. The lightweight, high-strength forged alloy body resists torque during hard use and its pro-quality hardened steel tools will provide years of service. T10 and T25 Torx bits simplify hydraulic disc brake work. An integrated, cast CrMo chain tool nestles and locks between the tool body forming a low profile, snag-proof shape. The perfect tool for endurance racing, training and touring.
The chain tool is compatible with all single and multi-speed pin type chains, except Campagnolo® 11 speed hollow pin chains.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
At Topeak, exciting new ideas for accessories are spinning at full speed and driving us ahead in a never ending cycle of innovation.
From our humble beginning in 1991 our passion for cycling has evolved into the making of the worlds finest cycling accessories. In almost every category, our products set the standard of innovation, performance and durability. Topeak delivers the convenience and enjoyment your cycling customers deserve.