What makes a cross country mountain bike fast? Is it carbon and digital everything, or is it the perfect geometry, suspension, and attention to detail? Given the choice, we’ll take the latter. That’s why we constructed the Epic Comp from our lightweight, stiff, and reliable M5 aluminum, while the geo follows our XC 29 Geometry for explosive power, incredible speeds, and nimble handling.
For the suspension, we included our Brain technology at the rear shock. This intelligent system is able to interprets the difference between rider and trail input, so it stays firm under effort and plush over bumps. And for the build, you’ll find a mix of Shimano & SRAM 2×10 components that deliver a wide range of gears, dependable performance, and the assurance of durability for season after season of use.
- M5 alloy, XC 29 Geometry
- RockShox Reba RL 29, Solo Air spring 100mm (Lock out)
- FOX/Specialized remote Mini Brain, AUTOSAG
- Shimano SLX/ Sram XO 2x10s
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes System
- Roval 29, alloy, 21mm inner width, 32h
- Specialized S-Works Fast Track
- Body Geometry Phenom Comp Saddle
Offer: RM 13,981 (incl. GST)
Frame sizing:Visit Us