No products in the cart.
While the word “comp” might solicit thoughts of “compromise,” we assure you that the Stumpjumper Comp Carbon World Cup isn’t having any of that. It’s built from our FACT 9m carbon fiber for a light overall weight, superb stiffness, and heightened reactivity. Meanwhile, our World Cup XC 29 Geometry is specifically designed for one-by systems, so you’ll gain supreme reliability and a wide range of gears without sacrifice, all while getting explosive power transfer, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. At the front of the bike, suspension duties are handled by a tried-and-true RockShox Reba RL 29 fork that’s plenty stiff and responsive. Factor in an efficient SRAM one-by drivetrain and Shimano brakes, and you get a Stumpjumper that’s eager to race, and even more excited to go hard on flowy singletrack.
- FACT 9m carbon, World Cup XC 29 Geometry
- RockShox Reba RL 29 Solo Air 15mm thru-axle
- SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
- Sram GX-X 11 Speed
- Shimano Hydraulic Brake System
- Roval 29 Alloy with inner width 21mm
- Color: Orange, Rocket Red Blue
- Size: S, M
RM11,599 (incl. GST)