No products in the cart.
The S-Works Turbo tire sets the standard for how a performance road tire should perform. It’s fast, light, and supple, making it not only the fastest tire we’ve ever made, but the fastest tire in the world. It features an extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction that helped Michal Kwiatkowski take home Worlds on a rain-slicked attack. So no matter if you’re climbing with the best of them or descending like a rider possessed, this is the tire for anyone who demands nothing short of the best.
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Bead: Foldable
- Compound: GRIPTON
- Flat Protection: BlackBelt
- 700 x 22mm | psi 100-125 | approx. 200g
- 700 x 24mm | psi 100-125 | approx. 210g
- 700 x 26mm | psi 100-125 | approx.220g
- 700 x 28mm | psi 85-95 | approx. 240g
RM239 (incl. GST)
THE SINGLE BEST PLACE TO ENHANCE EVERY RIDER’S EXPERIENCE IS WITH THE TYRES. IT AFFECTS EVERYTHING: HOW FAST THE BIKE ROLLS, HOW WELL IT CORNERS AND BRAKES, TYRES ARE THE FOUNDATION OF EVERY RIDE.
– MIKE SINYARD, Founder & President