Our ThreadFit™ 24 bottom bracket is designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frame’s bottom bracket shell and your cranks to ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference. We have developed a range of conversion kits that allow our ThreadFit™ 24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks.
Chris King Press Fit 24 (Ceramic)
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5 year built-to-last warranty
- Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection tool
- Legendary in-house made bearings
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing equipped
- For BB Width 86.5mm
- Road bike with Shimano / FSA / Rotor Crank only 24mm spindle diameter
Chris King Malaysia
Chris King Precision Components is a performance bicycle component manufacturer based in Portland, OR. Since 1976 we have been domestically producing bicycle parts of the highest quality. We have a disciplined approach to manufacturing which includes rigorous quality control and highly developed production protocols that inform each component that leaves our facility.