This 100% FACT carbon fiber Zee Cage II is compatible with SWAT™ solutions for tool and storage integration. It also features a unique side loading design that allows you to easily manage bottles when space on the frame is limited, or when you’re down in the drops.
Specialized Zee Cage II Carbon
- SWAT™ technology design allows for storage and tool integration.
- FACT carbon construction creates a splendid fusion of strength and light overall weight.
- Side-load design for easy in/out accessibility for frames with compact bottle mounting area.
- Left hand loading on the down tube—Right hand loading on the seat tube.
- Accepts EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool.
- Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (on applicable Epic, Stumpjumper HT, and Diverge models).
- Weight: 28g
Out of stock
NOTE : 0% GST.
Colour or size is subject to availability
SKU: A10000897 Category: Water Bottles & Cages
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.