An update of our venerable classic tool kit, the new Survival Tool Box features more tools and added functionality. A full 23 pro quality hardened tools pack into a protective plastic case that mounts to any frame tube with the included QuickClick fixer system. Virtually every tool needed to repair a road or mountain bike is included in this mini take along toolbox. Theres also a special compartment to securely store two removable chain links and pins. The sleek 2-piece cast CrMo chain tool is compatible with all single and multi-speed pin type chains, except Campagnolo® 11 speed hollow pin chains. Tire levers and glueless patches round out this incredible kit.
Topeak Survival Gear Box
- Tools 23 total
- Allen Wrenches 1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5/6 mm
- Socket Hex 8 mm
- Torx® Wrenches T15/ T25
- Open Wrench 8/10 mm
- Spoke Wrenches 15g/ 14g/ Mavic M7/ Shimano Compatible
- Chain Tool Cast CrMo Steel
- Chain Hook Stainless Steel Wire
- Tire Levers Two Engineering Grade Plastic Levers
- Screw Drivers #2 Phillips
- Tire Repair Glueless Patch
- Disc Brake Spacer Engineering Grade Plastic
- Compartments For Two Chain Pins and Two links
- Tool Material Hardened Steel Body
- Engineering Grade Plastic
- Added Features Chain Pin Breaker
- Size (L x W x H) 10 x 4.6 x 3.5 cm
- Weight 233 g
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
At Topeak, exciting new ideas for accessories are spinning at full speed and driving us ahead in a never ending cycle of innovation.
From our humble beginning in 1991 our passion for cycling has evolved into the making of the worlds finest cycling accessories. In almost every category, our products set the standard of innovation, performance and durability. Topeak delivers the convenience and enjoyment your cycling customers deserve.