Thule’s new fabric 300 litre Ranger 500 “roof bag” is designed for people without home storage space – simply roll it up when it’s not in use. If you do live in a flat, without a garage or shed, or lack a helpful friend with a garage or shed, then for sure it’s a good idea. On the downside we’re concerned about the security aspect – a problem with all fabric roof bags or roof bar systems – as well as the longevity of the zip which is likely to be under great tension, if our own roof box experiences are anything to go by! Opening and shutting is also a slow business compared to a traditional box.
- Perfect to transport skis with full scale space in use and foldable for requiring a minimum of storage space.
- Extension areas with zippers to adjust the loading space to the size of the load.
- Easy-Snap quick-mount system for fast and secure fitting.
- Made of waterproof material, with welded seams and a sealed zipper. Keeps dirt and water out and the load protected.
- Ski carriers for secure ski transport are included.