No products in the cart.
Thule Raceway 3B
- Capacity: 3 Bikes
- Max Load: 40 kg
- Installation: Toolless
- Fit on most type of car
- Narrow cradles easier for holding the bikes
- Fold up for easier storage
- Made in USA
Note: Images are for illustration purposes
- Sure-Tight ratcheting cables provide maximum fastening security to your vehicle.
- Patented FitDial guarantees a “perfect fit” to your vehicle.
- Patented No-Sway Cage prevents bike-to-bike contact
- Molded rubber pads provide firm hold to vehicle and protect against scratches
- Lockable cable secures bike to carrier and carrier locks to vehicle (locks included)
- Bike arms are positioned to provide ample spacing between bikes to avoid bike-to-bike contact during transport
- Narrow cradle arms hold a variety of bike frames including smaller children’s bikes and fold when not in use
- Folds up flat for convenient storage
Thule (Malaysia) is the most well-known of the brands that make up the group. Thule products include everything from car roof boxes, bike racks, roof racks, snow chains, boat and horse trailers, to laptop and camera bags and backpacks. The other brands that form the brand portfolio are the US-founded cover and bag company Case Logic, trailer manufacturers Fogelsta (Sweden) and Brenderup (Denmark), US-based UWS that manufactures toolboxes for pickup trucks, and König (Italy) with a manufacture of snow chains for commercial vehicles. Since June 2011, the Canadian brand Chariot (multifunctional baby carriers) is also part of the group.
It was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, southern Sweden. The company grew steadily, especially in the 1960s when Thule specialized in roof racks and other automobile accessories facilitating for the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage with them.