The Tacx Blue Matic Bike Trainer is the intermediate model of the Blue cycle-trainers. Its maximum resistance is 700 Watt. The Tacx Blue Matic has a magnetic brake with permanent-magnets. You set the resistance selecting one of the ten different positions via the handlebar resistance lever. During your training session the resistance increases as you cycle faster or switch to a heavier setting. The robust frame stands firmly on the ground and it is very user friendly because the trainer can be assembled in no time at all.
Tacx Blue Matic Bike Trainer
- Type : Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Communication: Manual resistance control
- Magnets : 2×8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Max. power (40 km/h) : 700 Watt
- Max. slope : n.a.
- Max. torque : 12.2Nm
- Max. brake force : 36N
- Flywheel effect : 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Suitable bikes : Race, Tri & MTB , 29ʺ wheel with trainer tyre
- Supplied with : Quick release (5mm)
Out of stock