No products in the cart.
Roval CLX 40 Rear
- Rim: Carbon clincher
- Braking Surface: Carbon Fiber
- Brake Track Height: 12mm
- Rim Depth: 40mm
- Rim Width: 16.2mm internal, 23mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Radial/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution straight pull
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock spherical
- Rear Hub: Roval, CNC machined alloy body, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals,
- Compatibility: 10/11-speed
- Hand-built in Taiwan
Extras: Roval road sticker kit, Roval steel QR, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
The CLX 40 full-carbon clincher is the perfect all-around race wheel, proven by multiple grand tour wins. The aerodynamic, optimized rim shape slices through the wind, while preserving the confident, stable handling of a box section rim. A wide internal rim width provides an optimal tire profile for incredibly precise handling and stiffness.
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized Bikes & Components are shop from store only.