Even the youngest in the Bora family transforms in the new 2015 version: 24.2 mm wide, 35 mm tall rim, water transfer graphics, braking track with 3Diamant treatment, radial spokes on the front wheel and G3 on the rear, external nipples, hubs in aluminum with differentiated front and rear diameters with new adjustment ring, ceramic USB bearings, aluminum freewheel bodies and aerodynamic quick release are just some of the strong points that are diffcult to fully appreciate until you use the tubular Bora one 35 in challenges against regular adversaries or the clincher version in those with training companions.
- NEW FULL-CARBON RIM, 24.2 MM WIDE, FOR TUBULARS AND CLINCHERS: great comfort and maximum aerodynamics for interacting with new tire standards. Extremely high lateral wheel stiffness and reactivity.
- 3DIAMANT™ – BRAKE SURFACE TREATMENT: using advanced machinery and state of the art diamond tipped precision tools, eliminates imperfections. This new process eliminates the “breaking-in” period, improves braking performance under both wet and dry conditions and creates a more linear and smooth overall braking performance.
- BRAKE PADS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR CARBON WHEELS
- DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM™: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- EXCLUSIVE G3™ SPOKE PATTERN: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with “heavy” cyclists.
- SPOKES WITH AERODYNAMIC PROFILE
- SELF-LOCKING ALUMINUM NIPPLES
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS: easy bearing adjustment – reduces possiblebearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- ALUMINUM AXLE
- CERAMIC BALL BEARINGS
- QUICK RELEASE: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
There are no reviews yet.