Developed in the Specialized wind tunnel, the S-Works Aerofly saves ~17 seconds over a 40km distance versus a traditional shallow bend road bar. This time saving comes from the distinct aero shape, reduced tape on the tops, and full internal cable routing.
S-Works Aerofly Carbon Handlebar +25
- FACT carbon construction delivers a light weight, stiff, and aerodynamic design.
- UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls.
- Optimized for internal brake and shifter cables; electronic compatible.
- Finish: Unidirectional gloss carbon
- Weight: 250g (42cm)
- Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm
- Bar Width (center-to-center): 400/420/440mm
- Bend: 130mm drop x 80mm reach
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Specialized Bikes Malaysia
Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard, introduced the first major production mountain bike in the world, the Stumpjumper, in 1981.Specialized, is a major American brand of bicycles and related products.
Today, Specialized produces a full range of high-end and entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children’s bikes, and BMX bikes. The company also offers an extensive line of bike accessories, including helmets, water bottles, jerseys, tires, and shoes.
That is why Specialized is the choice of riders on the world professional cycling circuit.
Note: Specialized bikes & components are only available in store only