No products in the cart.
Shimano Dura Ace PD-9000
- Durable injection molded carbon composite body.
- Extra wide platform promotes optimal power transfer.
- Durable stainless steel body plate helps helps reduce flex and pedal body wear.
- Smooth three-bearing axle: 2-ball; 1-wide roller bearing.
- Wide bearing placement provides stability and uniform load distribution.
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings.
- SM-SH12 (front-center-pivoting) included.
- 249g (pair)
DURA-ACE SPD-SL CARBON PEDAL
SPD-SL pedals guarantee a reliable and efficient connection between you and the bike. Extra-wide platforms offer maximum power transfer and comfort, while wear-resistant top plates ensure durability.
Shimano is the bicycle gear components global leader from comfort to performance. Shimano components account for about 50% of the components used on all the bikes manufactured today. Shimano’s component range includes cranksets,brakes, wheels and pedals for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes. Shimano also makes high quality, performance cycling clothing and footwear.